Sterling silver is an alloy that, according to federal law, must be at least 92.5 percent pure silver. The remaining 7.5 percent may be composed of any other metal, which is usually copper or platinum. …

Diamond ring online Canada as well as moissanite ring. Moissanite engagement rings are a modern day marvel of beauty and integrity of a real diamond and the cost effectiveness of a fake cubic zirconium one. …

Despite some arguments, black diamonds are indeed real, genuine diamonds. Like many other smaller and less valuable stones, black diamonds have traditionally been available through Indian gem dealers. As they become more popular, people have …

The price can be fairly expensive in Lahore is a moissanite engagement ring. Moissanite engagement rings are a modern day marvel of beauty and integrity of a real diamond and the cost effectiveness of a …

Gents ring design for many who use citrine stones. Natural citrine orange gems have a pretty good color density with yellow gradient in the crystal clear gemstones makes this very beautiful to look at. If …

Shopping for engagement and weddings rings can be nerve wrecking for both the bride and groom to be, especially when you have so many different jewellers to choose from. Places in around Singapore you can …

Gents ring for existing models designed with turquoise stones. The original turquoise blue mostly due to the high copper content. The more copper, blue is getting stronger. But there is also a variation of the …